About the Talent
Member since 3/5/21
Languages spoken : English
Mothertongue : Arabic
Number not verified
ID not verified
I am an Iraqi artist based in Dubai, UAE.
I am a self – taught artist who started drawing at early age. I received a great support from my family to strengthen my passion in Art through the yearly activities and art workshops.
I am inspired by my attraction toward the culture of home country “Iraq”, customs, beauty of women, happiness and suffer which take me to another level of inspirational creativity and that is reflecting clearly on my choice on art work and selection of art projects.
CONNECT WITH ABEER, AN IRAQI ARTIST, TO EXPLORE ABSTRACT PAINTING AND MAKE YOUR OWN CANVAS!
This experience will gather 5 people maximum and will last 2.30 hours. The workshop location takes place at a Hotel in Al Jadaf area close to Jamel Arts Centre.
My experience is that I can teach you how to make your own piece of art by using colors and canvas. You can use you own fingers to mix and blend colors then put them on canvas , control your designs of colors with water splashes.
You can make your own masterpiece by yourself and have fun in the same time, so what you waiting for, hurry up and book a slot.
I will teach you how to handle with colors by your own fingers and simple tools and make a magnificent piece of art. An abstract acrylic painting with colors and water, it’s easy and fun to do.
All materials are included.
Cancellation policy: Flexible
• If the explorer cancels more than 2 day(s) before the start of the booking, he is refunded 100 % of the amount paid
• If the explorer cancels less than 2 day(s) before the start of the booking , he is refunded 90 % of the amount paid
Rules and conditions
- 15 Years Minimum Age Required for this Experience.
- Please Book this Experience more than 24 Hours Before the Session Starts for a Smooth Booking Process.
- Workshop Compliant with Social Distancing Rules.
- All Required Material Provided and Included in the Price.