About the Talent
Member since 5/31/20
Languages spoken : Arabic, English
Mothertongue : English
"Do what you enjoy doing."
Certified Emirati tour guide, born and raised in Dubai, passionate to share information about my country and culture with people from all around the world.
Always wanted to try a genuine Emirati Breakfast with Emiratis?
This is a must-do tour for every traveler and resident in Dubai!
MEET KHADIJA, AN EMIRATI GUIDE, TO DISCOVER THE LOCAL CULTURE!
This experience will gather 12 people maximum and will last 1.30 hours. The breakfast location is in Al Fahidi Old District in Bur Dubai.
Join us to enjoy Dubai’s best cultural breakfast event. You will get introduced to Emirati breakfast and enjoy trying different authentic Emirati dishes/breads with Emirati Nationals.
- Chebaab (Emirati pancakes)
- Eggs with balaleet
- Eggs with tomatoes
- Regag bread
- Cream cheese, honey and debs (date syrup)
- Karak or red tea
Cancellation policy: Flexible
• If the explorer cancels more than 2 day(s) before the start of the booking, he is refunded 100 % of the amount paid
• If the explorer cancels less than 2 day(s) before the start of the booking , he is refunded 90 % of the amount paid
Rules and conditions
- No minimum age required for this experience. Kids below 7 years old are free.
- Please reserve this experience more than 48 Hours before the session starts for a smooth booking process.
- Workshop compliant with social distancing rules.