Desert Drive Discovery

About the Talent

Sam L.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Member since 11/22/21

Languages spoken : Arabic, English

Mothertongue : French

Email verified

Number verified

ID verified

Profile description:

I am Sam and have a passion for the outdoors, with a particular love of the desert.

After 6 years of military experience and 18 years as a desert explorer and rally car challenge participant, I relocated to the UAE in 2015. Along with being a UAE rescue volunteer since then, I have spent my time here working on developing a desert exploration experience, but with a twist. 

I own and operate a shop that specializes in retrofitting vehicles for desert off-roading and have served as a rescue volunteer during the 2019 LIWA Moreeb Dune Festival.

Description

Always wanted to drive in the desert? Willing to learn or develop your skills as a beginner to feel the sand under your wheels?

MEET WITH SAM, A DESERT LOVER, AND CONNECT WITH IMMENSITY!

This experience gathers 6 cars maximum and the duration is 3 hours. The session takes place around Al Qudra (45mn away from Dubai). When you book 1 participant on the platform, it means that you pay for 1 car with 4 people maximum into it.

I want to allow everyone to be at the wheel of a 4X4 and have a real safari in a real desert in complete safety with a pleasant supervision by a professional.

With me, you will learn how to safely drive your 4x4 vehicle in the desert, from deflating your tires before you begin to getting back on the main road home and everything in between. Not only will you be able to see and feel the desert through my instructions, you will be able to repeat the experience for yourself, again and again. There really is no better feeling than navigating the beauty and the expanse of the sands than under your own wheels at the control of your hands on the steering wheel.

Flag, talkie walkie, air compressor and coffee/tea will be organized for each car. Please always bring plenty of water with you.

If you book for 2 participants (meaning 2 cars), you will get 10% on the overall pricing, 3 participants (meaning 3 cars), you will get 20% on the overall pricing and for 4 participants (meaning 4 cars), you will get 30% on the overall pricing.

See you in the desert!

Next 5 availabilities (Timings below shown as per your time zone settings. If not Dubai, please consider UAE time zone difference.)

Wednesday, September 28, 2022 12:00 AM - 3:30 AM

AED350 per participant

Saturday, October 1, 2022 12:00 AM - 3:30 AM

AED350 per participant

Wednesday, October 5, 2022 12:00 AM - 3:30 AM

AED350 per participant

Saturday, October 8, 2022 12:00 AM - 3:30 AM

AED350 per participant

Wednesday, October 12, 2022 12:00 AM - 3:30 AM

AED350 per participant

See all dates

Calendar

Location

Cancellation policies

Cancellation policy: Strict

• If the explorer cancels more than 7 day(s) before the start of the booking , he is refunded 100 % of the amount paid
• If the explorer cancels less than 7 day(s) before the start of the booking , he is refunded 70 % of the amount paid

Rules and conditions

- 18 years old minimum age required for this experience.

- This experience can be shared up to 4 people in a car including the driver.

- Please reserve this experience more than 48 Hours before the session starts for a smooth booking process.

- Workshop compliant with social distancing rules.

- Good general health and no specific sight challenges to drive.

Discounts:

- 10 % on the price by session, from 2 participant(s)

- 20 % on the price by session, from 3 participant(s)

- 30 % on the price by session, from 4 participant(s)

Book your experience

Total duration of the activity: 3h 30m

AED0

Total Booking price