About the Talent
Member since 1/8/21
Languages spoken : English, Arabic
Mothertongue : French
My name is Mohamed, I was born and raised in the south of France in a farming family. Former engineer, I landed in Dubai and I created My Farm Dubai, a self-sustaining eco-farm. It is a perfect symbiosis between nature and high-tech in the middle of the Dubai desert.
We develop an organic production that respects the environment and uses maximum local resources. The goal? Qualitative organic local produce!
My job is to create a circular economy... and nothing better than to draw inspiration from nature for that.
I invite you to join me in the my farm adventure and discover our exclusive varieties.
MEET WITH MOHAMED, A FRENCH LOCAL FARMER, TO TASTE AND HARVEST TOMATOES IN A GREENHOUSE.
This experience will gather 12 people maximum and will last 1.00 hour. The location is after Mirdif in Al Khawaneej.
Ready to join me for a unique adventure in the Emirates at my organic farm in the Dubai desert? Perfect for a nature escape outside of the city!
During this tour in the greenhouse, you will taste the most unusual and surprising old varieties of tomatoes. We share the heritage of this world with unique flavors... You're going to travel!!! I will answer any questions you may have during your visit! A friendly discovery moment.
You also have the opportunity, if you like, to harvest at the same time in order to benefit your loved ones and cook back at home.
My farm produces in the traditional way fruits, vegetables, aromatic herbs, medicinal, honeys, soaps, spices, infusions...
There is no credit card machine at the Farm and no ATM around, welcome to wildlife! If you plan to buy some vegetables you will harvest, please do not forget to fill your wallet with a bit of cash.
Cancellation policy: Flexible
• If the explorer cancels more than 2 day(s) before the start of the booking, he is refunded 100 % of the amount paid
• If the explorer cancels less than 2 day(s) before the start of the booking , he is refunded 90 % of the amount paid
Rules and conditions
- Please reserve this experience more than 48 Hours before the session starts for a smooth booking process.
- Workshop compliant with social distancing rules.
- Kid & adult tickets are at the same price. Kids below 3 years old are free of charge.
- There is no credit card machine at the Farm and no ATM around, welcome to wildlife! If you plan to buy some vegetables, please do not forget to fill your wallet with a bit of cash.