About the Talent
Member since 5/31/20
Languages spoken : Arabic, English
Mothertongue : English
"Do what you enjoy doing."
Certified Emirati tour guide, born and raised in Dubai, passionate to share information about my country and culture with people from all around the world.
MEET WITH KHADIJA, AN EMIRATI, AND CONNECT WITH THE LOCAL CULTURE FOR RAMADAN!
This experience will gather 14 people maximum and will last 1.30 hours. The Iftar will take place in Al Barsha.
Ramadan is the 9th month of the Hijri calendar (Arabic calendar). All Muslims around the world fast during this month from dawn to dusk.
“Iftar” is the meal Muslims have when they break the fast after the sunset. We, as Muslims, enjoy this time of the year as it has a different routine, rituals, and vibes!
I would like to live some of these wonderful times of the year with you, your family and friends. I want our guests to experience a traditional Emirati Iftar and know what locals eat and do during Ramadan!
Cancellation policy: Flexible
• If the explorer cancels more than 2 day(s) before the start of the booking, he is refunded 100 % of the amount paid
• If the explorer cancels less than 2 day(s) before the start of the booking , he is refunded 90 % of the amount paid
Rules and conditions
- No minimum age required for this experience.
- Please reserve this experience more than 48 Hours before the session starts for a smooth booking process.
- Workshop compliant with social distancing rules.