About the Talent
Member since 1/15/21
Languages spoken : English
Mothertongue : French
Hello you, Maker people!
I am Victoire, French Parisian, based in Dubai since 2017. Passionate with many stuff like painting, drawing, sculpting, stitching… I am an Architect and love to imagine new concept and projects.
When I arrived in Dubai, those activities helped me to discover more and more this complex city.
Over time, this project grew in my mind: get along and spend time with people who want to be creative but don’t have the time to research materials and think about concepts.
I was looking to create a place to welcome people and share what I love, making new experiences and grow a new community.
So I started workshops around what I've always loved: BAGS & DECORATION.
My experience is the result of my passion for DIY combined with my love for handbags and decoration. My passion dates back to my teenage days where I was creating bags for my mum and her friends, and increased substantially during the course of my architecture studies.
Hope to see you soon to share an happy creative moment!
CONNECT WITH VICTOIRE, A FRENCH CREATIVE MAKER, FOR YOUR KID TO BECOME A CRAFTER AND MAKE HIS OWN CUSTOMIZED ZOO WALLET!
This experience will gather 5 kids maximum and will last 2.00 hours. The workshop location is in Al Safa next to Al Manara.
During this workshop, your kids will discover the universe of leather crafting and create their own camel leather wallet.
Few option of animal shapes are available as well as a large range of leather colors. They will prepare the stitch, assemble the leather panel and stitch their own leather good !
5 to 9 Years Old Kids Should Be Supervised by 1 Adult. Workshop accessible on their own from 10 Years Old.
All materials & refreshments included.
Cancellation policy: Flexible
• If the explorer cancels more than 2 day(s) before the start of the booking, he is refunded 100 % of the amount paid
• If the explorer cancels less than 2 day(s) before the start of the booking , he is refunded 90 % of the amount paid
Rules and conditions
- 5 to 9 Years Old Kids Should Be Supervised by 1 Adult. Workshop accessible on their own from 10 Years Old.
- Please Book this Experience more than 24 Hours Before the Session Starts for a Smooth Onboarding.
- Workshop Compliant with Social Distancing Rules.