About the Talent
Member since 1/8/21
Languages spoken : English, Arabic
Mothertongue : French
My name is Mohamed, I was born and raised in the south of France in a farming family. Former engineer, I landed in Dubai and I created My Farm Dubai, a self-sustaining eco-farm. It is a perfect symbiosis between nature and high-tech in the middle of the Dubai desert.
We develop an organic production that respects the environment and uses maximum local resources. The goal? Qualitative organic local produce!
My job is to create a circular economy... and nothing better than to draw inspiration from nature for that.
I invite you to join me in the my farm adventure and discover our exclusive varieties.
THE FARM IS NOW CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER. VISITS WILL START AGAIN IN SEPTEMBER 2022. STAY TUNED...
CONNECT WITH MOHAMED, A FRENCH LOCAL FARMER, TO DISCOVER HIS AMAZING FARM CONCEPT.
Meet Mohamed to visit his ecologic farm. Perfect for a nature escape outside of the city!
This experience will gather 15 people maximum and will last 2.00 hours. The location is after Mirdif in Al Khawaneej.
Ready to join a unique adventure in the Emirates with Mohamed at an organic farm in the Dubai desert?
During the farm tour, you will taste the most unusual and surprising old varieties. We share the heritage of this world with unique flavors... You're going to travel!!!
I will answer any questions you may have during your visit! A friendly discovery moment.
You also have the opportunity if you like, to harvest at the same time in order to benefit your loved ones and cook back at home.
My farm produces in the traditional way fruits, vegetables, aromatic herbs, medicinal, honeys, soaps, spices, infusions...
We do not Recommend Kids below 3 Years old as it Takes 2 Hours to Visit the Farm, Taste Vegetables and Harvest if you Like.
There is no credit card machine at the Farm and no ATM around, welcome to wildlife! If you plan to buy some vegetables you will harvest, please do not forget to fill your wallet with a bit of cash.
Cancellation policy: Flexible
• If the explorer cancels more than 2 day(s) before the start of the booking, he is refunded 100 % of the amount paid
• If the explorer cancels less than 2 day(s) before the start of the booking , he is refunded 90 % of the amount paid
Rules and conditions
- We do not Recommend Kids below 3 Years old as it Takes 2 Hours to Visit the Farm, Taste Vegetables and Harvest if you Like.
- Please Book this Experience more than 24 Hours Before the Session Starts for a Smooth Onboarding.
- Workshop in Compliance with Social Distancing Rules.
- 15 participants maximum.
- There is no credit card machine at the Farm and no ATM around, welcome to wildlife! If you plan to buy some vegetables you will harvest, please do not forget to fill your wallet with a bit of cash.