About the Talent
Member since 5/31/20
Languages spoken : Arabic, English
Mothertongue : English
"Do what you enjoy doing."
Certified Emirati tour guide, born and raised in Dubai, passionate to share information about my country and culture with people from all around the world.
MEET KHADIJA, A LOCAL EMIRATI GUIDE, TO DISCOVER THE LOCAL CULTURE! This experience will gather 12 people maximum and will last 4.00 hours. This experience takes place next to the Dubai Creek in Old Dubai.
Visit my aunt old Emirati house! Discover old Dubai like never before... the biggest golden ring, the oldest school and much more...
Dubai is known as a dazzling city with unique beautiful skyscrapers. This time we would like to take you to discover old Dubai like never before.
Breakfast: the experience will start with traditional Emirati breakfast in a restaurant which used to be my aunt old house! You will enjoy Emirati breakfast with traditional seating on the floor. We will explain you about the different dishes we have for breakfast, the ingredients, the names and much more!
Al Fahidi old District Tour: after fueling up, we will do a one hour tour in Al Fahidi old district. You will be visiting several privately owned museums such as the Coffee Museum where you can see unique coffee tools and antiques from all around the world and have the chance to try Turkish or Ethiopian coffee freshly prepared! You will also have the chance to visit the Dagger Museum to see different types of daggers including the golden ones and learn more about the purposes and uses of daggers.
Walk towards Dubai Museum and Al Fahidi Fort: you will have a walk towards Dubai Museum and Al Fahidi fort which is considered as the oldest building structure in Dubai. You will receive interesting historic information about the museum, the fort and the different purposes the fort was used for.
Tolerance walk toward the grand mosque and Hindu temple. This walk is not been experience by many, narrow alleys with stores selling items for worshiping will make you feel that you have traveled to a different place!
Al Souk al Kabeer: walking in a traditional market where variety of items are available at very affordable and negotiable prices.
Abra Riding Experience: the only method of transportation used in the past to move to and from Deira side, this is a very different experience than all the other transportation modes in Dubai. You will be able to take stunning photos of the creek during the 10 minutes Abra ride!
Discover Deira... We will have a walking tour towards Deira old souk. You will have the chance to visit the Gold Souk where they make different designs of gold jewelry and see the biggest 21k golden ring in the world which weighs about 63 kg! This golden ring has entered world record. Beside the gold souk, you will visit the spice souk, wholesale souk and much more.
We will have a Coffee + Desserts break near Al Ahmadiyah school which is the first school opened in Dubai.
Then, we will walk back towards Al Abra Station, back to Al Fahidi old District.
Free parking is available near the restaurant.
Next 2 availabilities
Saturday, April 17, 2021 1:30 AM - 5:30 AM
AED350 per participant
Saturday, April 24, 2021 1:30 AM - 5:30 AM
AED350 per participant
Cancellation policy: Flexible
• If the explorer cancels more than 2 day(s) before the start of the booking, he is refunded 100 % of the amount paid
• If the explorer cancels less than 2 day(s) before the start of the booking , he is refunded 90 % of the amount paid
Rules and conditions
- No minimum age required for this experience.
- Please reserve this experience more than 24 Hours before the session starts for a smooth booking process.
- Experience compliant with social distancing rules.
- Guest should arrive 10 minutes before the experience starts.
- Guest should wear comfortable cloth and be light as much as possible.
- For women: no high heels please and avoid carrying big handbags.
- Having a bottle of water is recommended.
- Guests should take care of their belonging during the tour and especially during the abra ride on the creek.
- Guest must be careful with riding or leaving the abra local traditional boat. We will not be responsible for any accidents.
- The amount for this experience includes breakfast + coffee + dessert break and all the entrance tickets to the visiting attractions.
- Due to safety measurements certain number of guests will be allowed on each tour.
- The guests will be guided by a certified Emirati tour guide.