About the Talent
Member since 3/8/21
Languages spoken : French, German, Italian, Swiss German, English
Mothertongue : French
Throughout my life I have been fascinated on human behavior and had a desire to help people achieve their goals. It was this that brought me to study coaching. In 2012, I finished the CTI Coach Training Program (CTI) and also certified as a practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), including Time Line Therapy and Hypnotherapy with Coresenses. Following this I completed an NLP and Life Coach Certification with Robert Simic (RSCI). I studied the Wim Hof Breathing and Ice Bath method since 2019, and have helped many people to feel comfortable in ice since. Wim Hof’s method is simple, efficient and accessible; the results are obvious.
During this journey, I discovered a new passion to support people find their happiness. With combined efforts, perceptions are changed, patterns broken and the outcome is a positive, fulfilled, healthier and happier life.
I was born in Basel, Switzerland in 1964 and my childhood was spent in the countryside and this was the foundation for my love of nature. My career in banking took me to London, Geneva, Milan, Zurich and since 2005 I am in Dubai where I founded and continue to manage a Consulting and Executive Search firm. When I’m not creating happiness for others, I find my own happiness with my family and passion for the outdoors, including motorbiking, tennis, photography and hiking.
MEET BENOIT, A SPORTIVE SWISS LIFE COACH, TO EXPERIENCE A DESERT SUNRISE HIKE! This experience will gather 8 people maximum and will last 3.00 hours. The session takes place in Fossil Rock, roughly 1 hour away from Dubai.
Starting an hour before the sunrise, we will warm up through the first dunes before climbing up the hill (100% sand). At the top we will do a Wim Hof inspired breathing session. We will reach the top just before sunrise. We will also enjoy coffee with dates and walk or run back to the starting point.
You might meet some locals and Camels on the way back! Before you drive back you will do a foot ice bath to refresh yourself and feel ready for the rest of the day.
You will be back home early morning for a day which will have a very different flavor.
Monday, July 26, 2021 8:15 PM - 11:15 PM
AED250 per participant
Cancellation policy: Flexible
• If the explorer cancels more than 2 day(s) before the start of the booking, he is refunded 100 % of the amount paid
• If the explorer cancels less than 2 day(s) before the start of the booking , he is refunded 90 % of the amount paid
Rules and conditions
- No minimum age required for this experience. Mainly sand with no specific danger but you should be able to walk more than 2 hours.
- You can go with any shoes or even barefoot. A large bottle of water is surely welcome.
- Please reserve this experience more than 24 hours before the session starts for a smooth booking process.
- Workshop compliant with social distancing rules.